Life Size Silicone Museum Wax Figures , Bruce Lee Wax Figure
Silicone wax statue
The exposed parts (hands/hands etc) are made of high quality
The unexposed parts (covered by clothes) are made of fiberglass.
Museum display, tourist resort exhibition, celebrity show, memorial
hall, scene recovery etc.
|Profile||Bruce Lee (27 November 1940-20 July 1973),was an American-born
martial artist, philosopher, instructor, martial arts actor and the
founder of the Jeet Kune Do combat form.|
Difference between silicone wax statue and common wax statue:
Melted into silicon gel
Painted on the surface
Rubbing or washing is available
Only can be wiped lightly
Temper :between 20°C-40°C
Temper :around 22°C
Close to human skin
Reflects to light
Like human skin
Touch is not recommended
Realistic from all angles
Brief details, looks alike from distance
Veins, scars even pimples are fully shown
Only shows basic expressions
Strong body material prevents relatively light fall
Breaks when fall
1. We are the Initiators of lifelike hyper-realistic silicone
2. We upgrade traditional waxwork by silicone gel as raw material.
3. We have four prominent strong designer & artist team.
4. We have collaborated with overseas clients since 2000.
5. We have rich experience in service museum.
6. From concept design to installation, all procedure service
7. Custom wax figures accepted. We will carve the figures according
to the pictures or videos provided by customers
What should buyer do?
1. Prepare the pictures and videos for the figures you want.
- The photos should be taken from every different angle.(The front ,
- Photo of full body shows the body shape and cloth style.
- We should stress face : The face is the key to the statue, So we
need clear picture for face. More clear,more better.
- The photos of the action you want.
- You can take a picture from front and note the following data
(Stature/Length of arms/Length of legs/Measurements of breast,
Note:We can make the statues accord to the pictures you provided
without the detail data. But it would be better if we have these data.
2. How to prepare the picture for action?
If you can’t find a good picture for action, you can take a photo
for yourself and act the action you want for the statue as